Saturday, September 20, 2008

Episode !!(11)


BANKS OUT! time to hit da HEY! YOU! WHERE DID YOU PUT DA GLASSES! Cant u sea/c/see I Cant see/see/see¿!!
Follow me, Boy. We should have a little chat.
You know, you and me, me and you.
We know, but not knowledge. It's like we know each other. We work together at da bank. I THINK WE'VE HAD THIS CONVERSATION BEFORE, MAJOR
Nope, nup nop, nupperoo, nipnap, nope, nahnahah, ninino,
Trust me, Its a new one, Champ
K Hummuck
Now, I know you and I bothe kno ourselvs and by that I mean eachother has been mean for intentions of understanding and comprehension, but DID YOU KNOW ABOUT MY GODDAMNED GLASSES YOU TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE OR I SWEAR TO GO ILL RIP OUT YOUR THROAT YOU WORTHLESS we have had this chat before, Captain.
Oh Yeah!
Have a nice nite, Bronco
You too, Snymrat!

Hold OntA Yar BUTTzzUtzUTZ

No comments: