Saturday, June 13, 2009

Episode !&(17)


Congrats Couger, you done it again

A back-woods fiesta is coming to a boil and a handshake is coming to an end as we descend upon this fine meeting of friends.

How do you do it? I just gotta know, bra!
You wanna know my secret?
Yuh!
Aight come hear and yee shall c/sea/see

BOOM shaka-laka OUT FROM THE COVER OF LEEVES HE SPRINGS!
Tis ofcoarse Jelophant on da trail of his trusty musty bud.
In the meantime, Homar is gettin cozy on the shelf.

And THATS how its done my friend!
Wow.. just.. WOW! I dunno what to say, bra! As always you've blown me away.

PUT AWAY THAT BLOWJOB!
Lest you should want it sucked
which it will be
as there is a master suckstress on the loose! Thats right! ZE VAMPIRE! Oh? Whats that? You forgot? You forgot he was a vampire? What are you, stupid? HUH?!

Hold onto that GOD DAMNED BUTT!

No comments: