Thursday, November 13, 2008

Episode !$(14)

Todaiz ep iz srs bizz

friday da 13, day
of the dead

So you're da one dey call d'extreminator eh?
Yez, im be da one, boy. What is it you need? BE QUICK! I have NO PATIENCE FOR CHILDREN.
Yess Yes of coarse, my appologies good sir. We need a ghost something something smething blah blah blah
For it was at that very momnet da stranjer was abduct. AND IF HE GOES I TOO WILL Go?
GO GO GO gogo tiny richard! Hes da classiest little hero
But where is he? I cant see/c/sea him? has he disappeared in water?
What? No. W- ... Why would you even think that? it's- th-theres no reason- absolutely NO reason for him to be in water.
WHOA COOL IT i was just asking
BUT WHY? WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU ASK SUCH A STUPID QUESTION?
...because... im your daughter... daddy.
oh my god
I KNEW YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND!
NO STOP I DIDNT MEAN I *DOOR SLAM*
...I didnt know

MEANWHILE BACK IN HELL
Pull up your shoes and get riding for one sultry dai could be your last! HAHA whos laughing? IN THE FACE OF DENGER! Of coarse, he's the sassy devil of the group¿ Son of a gun! I guess he really is! I never saw it before, in his face you can see/sea/c it in de tiny detail... OOOHHHH i C!
Now to biz!
A turk release short letters to a man who, reluct and was shot. Does this satisfy you Brinsinger?
No... no no no no

hold onto you butts Iguezz¿

No comments: