Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crimson: Pekanese Nights

In da deepest jungle dey travel

weeks it seem before dey meet wif da mountains But Desperado not for tis a desperado they meat

¿Aha fair journeyors! Va Avec myself¿

'Surely, we shal but first, lend us thine nimithicus?!

Renderred thru ears listeners crouchethed and alas da words he spither spaet:::

¿Aha fair trail goers! You wil kno my nom soon enough, but for now, I shall lenth ye the words of my eldest papa: 

"nacep a si

lous ym"

Tis german for dirty things¿

Dayz, nites, neon lights and a whay da group a went til dey met wit da palace gates

Come eat says da King

and so do is dey

FOR EAT: PECAN PIE

"Yess Eat. Eat it all up. Yes, thats right. Gobble gobble. muhuh mahu mahu maha ma HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

But thine upperedness, ou esta la Desporidu?

Oh my

nacep a si

lous ym

My soul

is a pecan

HOLD ONTA YA buttikans!!!!

No comments: